Stumbled across recently:
- Work Twinsies has blown up and gone global. Do you have colleagues who dress alike and are worthy of mocking? Check it out and submit.
- Annnnnnnd this is why my subscription to the New Yorker lasted a short six months.
- Kind of obsessed with this advertising gender mixer — allows you to mash-up the audio and video from children’s toy commercials for boys and girls to see stereotyping at work.
- A great new Noonan column on the President’s latest moments of deviousness and dishonesty.
An American president has to make cooperation happen.
But we’ve strayed from the point. Mr. Obama has a largely nonexistent relationship with many, and a worsening relationship with some.
Really, he cannot win the coming election. But the Republicans, still, can lose it. At this point in the column we usually sigh.
- My brother was featured on the El Paso news! Never has “Untereker” appeared more times in one article.
- A great recap of fat pets highlighted on Best Week Ever.