Here’s what you need to know (admittedly two days late, but whatevs):
- Deandre didn’t deserve to go home… because he didn’t deserve to be on the show in the first place.
- Hollie is the Tracy Flick of American Idol.
- Was Colton Dixon’s bass player a time traveling Randy Jackson? Also, I’m surprised his hair has lasted given that Skylar seems like the type to get rid of skunks that are lying around.
- Skylar is super talented… AND she gets the country vote from middle America. In a perfect world, final four will be her, Double Philip, Joshua, and J-Sanch. But because 11 year old girls are more powerful than they should be, Colton will probs take Joshua’s place.
- This was the best performance of the night BY A MILE and potentially the season (although I still love “When A Man Loves A Woman”):